- 1 - Faqs including CBCT Physics, FOVs, Artifacts, Selection Criteria, Liability, Radiation Dose (13:36)
- 2 - Faqs including CBCT Physics, FOVs, Artifacts, Selection Criteria, Liability, Radiation Dose (16:49)
- 3 - Faqs including CBCT Physics, FOVs, Artifacts, Selection Criteria, Liability, Radiation Dose (21:43)
Dr Pa Yang DDS,
This was a wonderful course on CBCT, especially for beginners! The program is staged in such a way that makes it easy to Listen and learn and retain information. Instructors made it very easy to follow and the time flew by quickly. There is no bias, no sales for machines, just strictly educational Information that I as a general dentist benefit from. I learned so much from this course. I have textbooks on CBCT Interpretation, and it doesn’t even come close to this. Thank you!
Dr Fred Gaeta DDS,
I learned so much new information on radiology, pathology, diagnosis and physics. I think everyone should take your class. I even recommended my son, also a dentist, to connect with you.
You are definitely a step above the rest, in my option. Two thumbs up!!!
Dr Venu Kallam, DMD
This is one of the best and must CE course I have attended after buying the CBCT machine. I wish I had attended this course before. There is no such radiographic interpretation course for cbct scans in the market anywhere. This course is divided into 8 modules (8 hrs) and explains and covers everything in detail about all the topics. You will feel very confident reading CT scans after taking this course. I recommend this course to everyone who is placing implants irrespective of whether you have a CT machine or not. The way Board certified radiologists analyses CT scans is amazing. After attending this course the way you look at CT scans changes totally. Lots of Dentists only look Ct scans from the perspective of placing implants and miss incidental findings and other pathological conditions. Even though we send our CT scans to radiologists for interpretation we should be trained and should have thorough knowledge in interpreting these scans. Thank You CBCT Edu for making such an amazing course. I request you to make more of such courses in future !!
Scientific and Educational Content
- Continuing Educational (CE) Activities & Programs designed and developed by CBCT Education Institute LLC are intended for scientific and educational purposes only, are not commercial in nature, are non-promotional, are free from commercial influence and bias, not designed to market or promote the products of any commercial company, and are accredited by AGD PACE/other accrediting organizations with similar accreditation criteria.
- Faculty/speaker selection, quality of the program content, scientific integrity, and design and conduct of all CE activities are sole responsibility of CBCT Education Institute.
- All Continuing Dental Education Activities by CBCT Education Institute LLC are intended to promote improvements in Oral Healthcare and 3-D imaging Education to improve awareness.